Isaac is a Barrister of England and Wales practising from 4 Kings Bench Walk. He specialises in civil litigation with particular emphasis on public law and judicial review. He has a deep commitment to human rights and social justice, representing the vulnerable in society and the underclass, and has specialized in immigration and asylum law for many years. He is an expert in social security law and also sits as a Tribunal Judge in the Social Security Appeals Tribunal. Isaac has also successfully assisted a number of clients on disciplinary matters including SRA, BSB and RCN proceedings. Additionally, in continuing with his desire to prevent injustice he has successfully helped clients on defending local authority enforcement notices, prosecutions for illegal sale of alcohol to underage children and challenging election results.
- Interdisciplinary collaborations essential for justice
- How might genetics change the future?
- Selected news now on our Press release page
- Now available: Legal Issues Journal 3(2) for July 2015
- Legal Issues Journal: Call for Reviewers and Editors
- The UKLSA Supporting THE GLOBAL SUMMIT TO END SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN CONFLICT
- The UKLSA published its new website
- The Equalities Annual Conference with more than 200 students from across the UK was held in October at Lincoln’s Inn Great Hall