Alex is a Barrister of Lincoln’s Inn (pre-pupillage). Alex has given a significant contribution to the UKLSA since 2011 including as a governor and organising the National Moot/Advocacy Competition. Alex’s interdisciplinary expertise has been of outstanding value to the organisation.
- Interdisciplinary collaborations essential for justice
- How might genetics change the future?
- Selected news now on our Press release page
- Now available: Legal Issues Journal 3(2) for July 2015
- Legal Issues Journal: Call for Reviewers and Editors
- The UKLSA Supporting THE GLOBAL SUMMIT TO END SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN CONFLICT
- The UKLSA published its new website
- The Equalities Annual Conference with more than 200 students from across the UK was held in October at Lincoln’s Inn Great Hall